Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our client is looking for a BIT Graduate to fill a temporary full time position. Industry leaders in their field, they are ideally seeking either a recent graduate or someone that is due to graduate this year and can work part time until they have graduated. This opportunity could turn into a full time permanent role for the right person. Prove your worth and ability and the world could be your oyster.
To be considered for this role you will be a keen & fluent programmer with experience in:
- scripting - PowerShell/Bash
- database incl. SQL, Sys Admin, Scripting and some sys admin an advantage
In addition you must:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
Our client is looking for someone to start immediately but is also happy to work with the right candidate around their current study commitments if they are still to graduate later this year. If you think you could be what they are looking for, don't hesitate APPLY NOW!