Located in New Plymouth, this family owned and operated business have been importing and distributing outdoor power equipment for almost 30 years. Business is booming, and this increase of workload means they require a Small Engines Service Technician to join their team. The primary responsibility of your role is service and repair customer products i.e. chainsaw, lawnmowers etc within their workshop.
What's in it for you?
- Great hourly rate
- Monday to Friday role - between 40 - 50 hours
- Friendly and close knit team
- Supportive management style - no micromanaging
- No two days are the same!
- Weekends to yourself
- Low staff turnover
- Ideally you will come from a similar role
- Mechanical knowledge / qualification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet
If this interests you then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.