We have an exciting opportunity with a very reputable company that can offer full time work on a permanent basis.
You will be a versatile Tradesperson with previous experience in Joinery, Cabinet Making or Engineering and be able to utilise multiple skills on a daily basis.
Our client is the Central North Island's largest signage company based in Palmerston North, they cover all aspects of the supply, installation and application of signs across a varied and interesting client base.
As leaders in their field our client prides themselves on meeting customer challenges through providing innovative solutions to meet their clients' need which is at the forefront of their organisation.
Their organisational culture is one of continuous improvement, and this is reflected in their workplace and the manufacturing process that has become an integral part of their business.
They currently have a permanent opportunity for a multi-skilled tradesperson to join their busy workshop team.
With a variable and interesting project portfolio the person they are looking for will have experience in Joinery, Carpentry or Engineering or preferably a combination of these.
You will have the following skills and attributes
- Previous experience in Joinery or Cabinet Making or Engineering is essential
- Welding capability (Certification an advantage but not essential)
- A focus on providing a quality finish whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile for your customer both internal and external
- You will be adaptable and have a can do attitude
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have a clean criminal history
If you meet the above criteria, apply now!