To be successful in this role you will:
* Have experience in vehicle/coach building
* Must be able to use basic hand and power tools and be comfortable with drilling, sanding, removing and replacing damaged sheet panels
* Have some welding experience
* Be comfortable with medium to heavy lifting
* Previous experience with fibreglassing is desirable
What's in for you?
* Weekly wages
* Possible temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
* Chance to join a strong team orientated company
* Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday pay, Kiwisaver and other contractual entitlements
Please note this is an evening shift Monday to Friday - 2.30pm to 11pm.
If you have a keen eye for detail, would be able to pass a drug test and have no criminal convictions please send your CV through to email@example.com or hit apply now.