At AWF we work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We have clients looking for skilled labourers to work throughout the Queenstown and Central Otago area.
Ideally you will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Site Safe Ticket.
- Experience labouring on construction sites.
- High Risk Hazard experience.
- Construct safe Ticket.
- Any other relevant experience or tickets in construction or demolition.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
- Valid work visa or residency, based in Central Otago.
- Work in an industry where you can grow your skills and experiences.
- On-going work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts.
- Weekly pay at market rates.
- The possibility of permanent work for the right candidates.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to.
- Supply of relevant PPE gear.
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you are reliable, hard working and have any of the tickets or experience mentioned above, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, apply online or call our Queenstown Branch on (03) 409 0433.
AWF Keeping NZ Working.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.