Do you have a passion for the Civil Industry and enjoy seeing things come together from foundation to finishing? We are currently looking for experienced machine operators who can be a part of a major project in the Waikato region. This project will be long term with good hours and excellent pay rates!
The preferred applicant will have experience with the following:
- Excavator - experience must have - finishing, bulk loading, batters, cut to fill, bunds
- Must be able to drive Machine to capacity and have proven experience
- Have atleast 2+ years GPS experience with exposure to a number of different operating systems.
This role will need above Class 2 licence with proven WTR operating.
Some of the things you will bring to this role:
- Ability to work to a planned, time-based work schedule
- Confident and professional
- Appreciation for high quality standards in what you do everyday
- Ability to work in a team, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Have immediate availability
- Be a NZ Citizen, Resident, or hold a valid work visa
We are looking for commited applicants only - if that's you then you will be prepared to complete a pre employment drug screen, give consent to a Criminal record check and be able to provide NZ Citizenship or a valid Work permit.
If you want to be apart of NZ History - APPLY NOW!