If you're ready to step up into a site supervision role, or experienced at this level, then we want to hear from you.
We expect you'll be trade qualified with experience in site administration and leadership. Because you're experienced in overseeing day to day operations and making sure projects are delivered on time, you will be able to demonstrate how you hit key project deliverables.
You'll be a master at managing sub-contractors and labourers on a daily basis. Of course, health and safety and building and maintaining relationships with sub-contractors and clients is really important too.
As a Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing day-to-day site operations
- Ensuring projects are run to time and specifications with attention to safety
- Hitting all the key deliverables on site
- Supervising sub-contractors and labour workers
You'll demonstrate your leadership and negotiating skills along with your ability to problem solve and read and execute plans.
Key for any Site Supervisor role is the importance of quality assurance. Experience in MS Project and forward planning is essential, as is the ability to demonstrate a solid track record of start to finish projects. We expect that you'll be up to date with relevant legislation including health and safety.
Why work with AWF?
AWF is keeping NZ working. With over 3,500 people working with us every day, we truly care about all of our team. We work with New Zealand's leading tier 1 and 2 construction companies all over Auckland.
- Temporary - as our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we will pay your tax.
- Contract - if you're GST registered we can definitely work with you too.
- If you're experienced in a Foreman role and want to extend yourself further then you should also get in touch with us.
If you are reliable, have a clean criminal record, can pass a drug test and you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch today! Call us on 0800 922 955 or email at email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you!