We are currently seeking Site Safe labourers available for temporary assignments, to join our friendly teams working on sites in and around Canterbury.
The successful applicant will be a safety conscious team player, have good communication skills, the flexibility to work varied hours and the proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The job involves
- Site clean up
- Handling and carrying building materials
- Devanning containers of various product
- Digging and wheelbarrow duties
- Possible power tool operation
- Following instructions from site foreman, leading hands and builders.
- Current SiteSafe or Construct Safe
- Be energetic & physically fit
- Good work ethic with positive references
- Reliable transport, a valid Class 1 licence is an advantage
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online NOW with your CV or contact Keisha on 03 3749176, email@example.com
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles