We are currently seeking experienced Site Safe qualified construction labourers available for ongoing assignments, to join our friendly team working on construction sites in and around Canterbury.
The successful applicant will be a safety conscious team player, have good communication skills, the flexibility to work varied hours and the proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The job involves
* Site clean up
* Handling and carrying building materials
* Digging and wheelbarrow duties
* Hand and power tool operation
* Following instructions from site foreman, leading hands and builders.
* Current Foundation Passport - Building Construction
* Be energetic, physically fit and able to lift heavy loads of up to 20kg
* Good work ethic with recent experience and positive references
* Reliable transport, valid licence would be an advantage
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now Or contact the office on 03 3749176, firstname.lastname@example.org