We are seeking general labourers with current Site Safe accreditation for various jobs throughout Christchurch. Full time, ongoing work available for the right people. Just want work during the week? No problem! Want work within the city? Sure! We can also offer up-skill courses such as TC, Construct Safe and other Site Safe courses at a reduced cost.
At AWF we can offer continuity of work to reliable people, plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
Do you meet the below criteria?
- Keen and have a good attitude
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work
- Flexible - we often have weekend and night shift work
- Be able to pass a drug screen - ALL employees are tested both before placement and randomly
- Have a clear criminal history
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Have your own reliable transport
- Be available for work for three months or longer
- Team player! Our people make our culture
If you match the above criteria we're keen to hear from YOU! Full training is provided for most of our roles.
Call in to our Christchurch branch at AWF, 324 Cashel Street with a current CV to register your interest or apply online with your CV and brief cover letter of your current situation.