We have an exciting new project coming up in December 2017 at a new high-end export pet meat production factory based in Rolleston and are seeking applications for experienced shift supervisors and 2ICs (second in charge).
Our client is New Zealand's largest pet treat exporter, with their main plant based in the Bay or Plenty processing, packaging and then shipping product overseas. Having outgrown their main plant, they are opening a second production plant in Rolleston where the pet treats will be processed, then transported to the North Island plant for packaging and export. This is a permanent position with a reputable company.
The shift pattern is 4 on/4 off with 12 hour shifts on a rotating day and night basis.
Do you have the interpersonal skills to motivate and get the best out of people? Can you lead a multi-cultural team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have your own reliable transport,
- Have a clear criminal history
- Can pass a drug screening test
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Fit, strong and not afraid of hard work- this is HEAVY lifting work
- Available for a long-term permanent position
- OSH certificate and F endorsement on your NZ Driver Licence - optional
If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today! Full training will be provided. Please apply online with your current CV and brief cover letter.