Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trade assistants.
We are looking for Experienced Sheet metal Workers/Fabricators for an immediate start in a local workshop on afternoon shift, 3pm - 12am. However, we do have other workshop and site roles upcoming, so feel free to apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing a small team
- Workshop based fabrication and assembly of sheet metal components
- Shaping and forming cut metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and
- Finishing products by polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
- Studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job, material and equipment requirements
To be successful, you will have:
- A trade qualification or at least 3 years duct fabrication experience
- Ability to lead a small team
- Willingness and ability to commit to a afternoon shift role for a minimum of 3 months
- A clear criminal record and to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role