AWF Auckland Construction and Technical are looking for experienced Sheet Metal Fabricators to start work ASAP!
We have clients based all across Auckland who are involved in a wide range of exciting and significant projects.
You must have at least three years of proven experience with a good track record and contactable references, any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application.
- Reading blueprints and being able to determine the scope of the job and material required (including the type and size of metal required)
- Ability to set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
- Marking out and cutting metal using various measuring instruments such as power shears, guillotines and drills
- Shaping and forming metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and hammers
- Fitting, welding, riveting, soldering, brazing and otherwise joining
- Polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
- Repairing damaged sheet metal products and components
Click apply or contact us direct for any queries
Call: 0800 922 955
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while.