Are you an experienced Sheetmetal Fabricator with supervisory experience looking to develop your career? Then read on!
If you are looking for a permanent supervision role for an importer and manufacturer of residential and commercial HVAC products, then look no further. This role will provide you with an opportunity to be responsible for timely dispatch, cost effective production and providing a rewarding team environment for your team of twelve.
With their manufacturing factory located in Penrose with free parking available on site, you will have the opportunity to elevate the quality of service and delivery to your customers across the country.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation and maintaining standard operating procedures, employee training and assessment
- Drive compliance with legislative and company safety rules and practices
- Assisting with resource management focusing on labour needs and consumables within the factory
- Quality assurance, management and auditing
- Liaise with customers to arrange collection or delivery products
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Great career exposure to a legacy brand, right here in your backyard!
- Opportunity to work for a family-owned company
- Convenient Central Auckland location with free parking available on-site
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with CAD and ERP would be preferred
- Proven experience with welding and fabrication, steel forming and knowledge of advanced manufacturing would be advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills and effective communication to with proven ability to develop relationships within your team and with clients
- This is an ideal role for someone with 5+ years of leadership experience in a heavy manufacturing environment (e.g. Sheetmetal, Aluminium, or HVAC manufacturing)
If this sounds like the next step you'd like to take in your career please hit apply now.
Applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand, will be required to complete a pre-employment drug, alcohol and medical check and have a clean criminal history.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.