We have an exciting new role on offer based in the Hamilton area in Water filtration! This will be a permanent, full time position that will challenge and engage you, and the skills you may bring to this role.
This role will cover all aspects of water filtration, some of which include:
- Full installation of new filtration systems including water coolers
- Replacement, repairs and maintenance for commercial and industrial applications.
- Rural installation - this will range from servicing, installation, repairs and maintenance of whole house and farm systems
- You will be prepared for trouble shooting and repairing faults with filtration equipment
- You will conduct site visits and water testing be able to complete office and shop duties where required.
Whilst being part of a hard working and dedicated team that continue to bring fantastic customer service!
If you think this is the role for you then here's what you need to have:
- Experience and a background in water filtration
- Great customer service
- Effective communicator
- A high degree of attention to detail -methodical and particular
- Physically fit - it can be quite a demanding role
- Water cooler experience
- Passionate for high work standards
The suitable applicant will need to:
- Provide pre-employment drug screening
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers with current contact details
- Have NZ residency
This role will go to the most suitable candidate who has a great team spirit and can maintain high standards and quality of work. Click APPLY if you feel this is the job for you!