AWF are looking for an experienced Senior Process Worker - Operations Team Member to work with our client who are a well-established family owned company that continues to be a preferred supplier of specialised food ingredients to the Australasian Food Industry.
Shift : Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Blending & repacking of liquid and powder food ingredients as per Production Schedule.
- Warehouse receipts and despatches completed correctly and on time.
- Production and Warehouse areas effectively cleaned and tidied to maintain Food Safety & Good Manufacturing Practise.
- Contribute to site Health and Safety Team (Staff inductions, Site Checks, Fire Safety) to promote Zero Harm.
- Support the development in Operations Procedures, including clear records to meet Food Safety standards.
Skills and experience
- Food Manufacturing and/or processing work experience ideal
- Friendly personality, with excellent people & communication skills
- Must be reliable, with good time management to prioritise multiple tasks
- "Can do" attitude with positive & practical approach to problem solving
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word, ERP Systems is advantageous
- Must be physically fit and energetic as manually handling will be required. (Able to lift upto 25 Kg)
- High attention to detail, including good numeracy and literacy.
- Fork Hoist - Walk behind Forklift experience but not essential - will be trained
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working