Several of our contacts are screaming out for
Semi-experienced and experienced Roofers
This includes opportunities as Roofer/Foreman and Supervisor.
Your new company
The clients we are working with vary from small- and medium-sized to large businesses based all over the greater Wellington area: all of them desperately needing skilled roofers, especially during these peak months of April and May.
Our clients are busy and with an ever expanding workload, there is no better time to look at making the move.
You will need the following:
- Experience with long run roofing, flashing, detailed cladding, installing membranes, tiling
- Fit and without a fear of heights
- Impeccable attention to detail, pride in the work you carry out
- Responsible behaviour and a zero harm mentality
- Reliability and high work ethic
- Experience in the use of hand- and power tools
- Able to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Solid understanding of how to be part of an efficient and "well oiled" team
- A current, clean and full NZ Driver's Licence is beneficial
- Able to pass a pre-employment drugtest
What you'll get in return
Work with businesses that truly look after their employees and working with a team of like-minded people. Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected.
Permanent contracts, cell phone and vehicles possible for those with a lot of experience and a proven track record.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please contact Marc or Daan at AWF on 04 474 2363, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or e-mail us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position as a tradesman, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.