Our client is one of the major leaders in the construction and manufacturing industry, with new projects commencing soon, they are currently seeking a number of experienced Scaffolding Labourers to join their expanding team in various temporary roles. There is great opportunity for an immediate start for the right candidate.
You'll be asked to work in a small team on various construction projects, therefore you must be able to prove your ability to do tasks without constant instruction.
If you have / can...
* Prove you have the skills and experience needed
* Have any scaffolding tickets (an advantage, but not necessary)
* Proven experience working within a team
* Have a strong work ethic and the ability to keep yourself busy on the job
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
* A valid driving licence with at least a full class 1 licence
* Be able to pass a urine drug screen
* Have no serious convictions
* Reside in the Nelson area
* Are looking for temporary employment (with a view of going permanent)
Then in return we can offer the following to the successful candidate;
* On-going work. (if you can prove yourself)
* A good rate of pay
* The ability to be part of a great team
* An immediate start for the right candidate
The BIGGEST asset you can have is pride in your work, punctuality and reliability - along with the motivation to work. So, if you would like to join us and be involved in this exciting opportunity to build our team then we want to hear from you. Please click the APPLY NOW button and send us your CV!