This amazing company has built an excellent reputation within the medical industry. They have been improving the quality of life for kiwi's all-over New Zealand for more than 30 years. If you are looking for your dream company, then look no further. They are seeking an experienced, high organised and adaptable Sales Support / PA to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting two Sales Reps. You will book appointments, flights, accommodation, update their CRM, and acting as the liaison between the reps, customer service and the client. This role is not for the faint hearted and requires someone who is resilient, able to hand pressure and can manage / prioirtise their own workload.
What you require:
- Previous sales support / personal assistant experience
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Must be able to adaptable and resilient
- Able to prioritise and manage workload autonomously
- Ability to voice your opinion and stand your ground
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Amazing work ethic that your referee's will rave about
- Calm and able to deal with pressure
What's in it for you?
- Onsite chef - no need to bring lunch!
- Onsite gym for staff access
- Free car parking
- Discounted healthcare available
- Amazing culture with a dedicated and efficient team
- Opportunity to join a growing and thriving company
- Monday to Friday position with weekly rosters between 8am - 5pm
- Open plan office that is light and airy
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a forward thinking and life changing company. To register your interest please click and apply now button. If you have any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT send your CV via email.