We are currently seeking the expertise of an experienced Sales / Account Manager to join our client in a newly created career position with plenty of prospects and career enhancement for the right person! the role is full-time permanent and covers a Dunedin / Otago / Central territory. Your sales experience will be utilised into a company that seeks your input and expertise across the following;
- Account Management of a growing client base, sourcing to expand current client business across a range of products and services to the wider market within steel manufacturing / fabrication and design.
- Developing key account relationships through targeted sales calls and client account management
- Working as part of a larger team ethos to ensure communication across pricing, job lead time and service is maintained and manged across small, medium and large client accounts
- Creation of a customer plan and marketing initiatives as a company focus
- Liaising with senior management, forecasting sales revenue and planning
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience developed from a trades background and / or sales knowldege developed through a similar industry focus, to be able to 'walk the walk and talk the talk', however, we seek the right personality 'fi't and for that, and to be successful in your application, we require the following;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - well presented
- A self starter, who is capable of managing an autonomous work load and working to task across each client account
- The ability to travel as required, (some out of town stay-away is expected, however, not a lot, and again, this is managed by client needs and your own ability to manage the territory and that of your clients
- Good listening skills, problem solving and consultive approach with the ability to work across various clients and industry sectors
- Someone who 'knows' and understands the market, can seek opportunities for sales growth and develop a strategy to increase revenue
- Hard working and seeking a career position
- Full NZ drivers license - company car / personal use is provided
This is a one off opportunity to join a company that rewards and supports their staff, since its inception, they have grown yearly with sales and increasing their own staffing levels to incorporate the business growth. This role involves the coordination of all sales and a mix of account management as the 'face' of the organisation. Salary is dependant on experience, however, it is a healthy base with lots of room for career growth, personal development and job satisfaction!
To apply in confidence, or for an initialchat, please contact Kirsten on 0275773594, alternatively, submit your cv and cover letter by clicking on the link below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.