AWF are proud to be partnering with Mainland Minerals, in the search for an experienced Agri-Sales Representative. They offer clients a "full farm solutions" service with a focus on farming smarter, and more sustainably. They have a solid reputation that has evolved with decades of innovation.
The role is a mix of account management and new sales, incorporating the following;
Managing client expectations, developing strong networks / relationships across the agricultural industry, maximising sales revenue through continued professionalism and service
- The ability to work unsupervised, managing your time effectively and efficiently
- Working to exceed KPI's, managing individual sales budgets, exceeding sales targets, associated administration tasks and sales forecasting
- Attendance of trade-shows, building relationships with farmers, local community, agri-organisations, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The natural ability to work with people / personalities, communicate effectively, 'follow through' and present professionally with integrity at all times
- Seeking a career, able to commit to travel, in an autonomous sales role
- A full NZ drivers license
This is a fulltime, permanent position and one that requires a professionally minded person who is willing to commit, making it 'their own'. We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commission earnings, company vehicle and tools of the trade. Full company training and support is also provided. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Agricultural sector, however, we are open to your background experience as we seek the right person!
"What you put in.. you will get out"
Applications are being considered immediately, so, don't delay. Call Kirsten Poole on 0275773594.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence, you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.