AWF are proud to be partnering with Mainland Minerals, in the search for an experienced Agri-Sales Representative. The company's ethos is shared by its team, offering their clients a complete service with a solutions focus across smarter environmental farming fertiliser solutions.
Their reputation has evolved and their brand is strong. Whats in it for you when you join Mainland?
A career focussed position with on-going support and training.
- Competitive base salary, company vehicle and uncapped earning potential.
- An autonomous role and team support to enable you to make this position your own
"What you put in.. you will get out"
The role is a mix of account management and new sales, incorporating the following;
- Managing client expectations, developing strong networks / relationships across the Agricultural/horticultural industry, maximising sales revenue through continued professionalism and service
- The ability to work unsupervised, managing your time effectively and efficiently
- Working to exceed KPIS, managing individual sales budgets, exceeding sales targets, associated administration tasks and sales forecasting
- Attendance of trade-shows, building relationships with farmers, local community, agri-organisations, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The natural ability to work with people / personalities, communicate effectively, 'follow through' and present professionally with integrity at all times
- Seeking a career, able to commit to travel, in an autonomous sales role
- A full NZ drivers license
This is a fulltime, permanent position and one that requires a professionally minded person who is willing to commit, making it 'their own'. There is plenty of opportunity to progress, the ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Agricultural sector, however, we are open to your background experience as we seek the right person!
Applications are being considered immediately, so, don't delay. Call Kirsten Poole on 0275773594.