AWF are proud to be partnering with our client, a NZ success story, they manufacture and distribute quality irrigation and piping products to an International client base. With over 60 years in business, their brand and products are well known for their quality and craftsmanship along with a service focus to their customers that is second to none!
Currently, they are seeking to recruit an experienced sales person, to help grow and maintain the lower south island territory. Dunedin based, you will travel with the role and cover Oamaru, Timaru, Central and QT. You must be able to commit to over night stays, and managing a large territory! To do so, we seek the following;
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage your own day / scheduling your clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally you will have experience in a retail sales / merchandising role and / or agricultural or trades supplies would be highly welcomed
- Full NZ drivers license
- A problem solver who is solutions focussed, self sufficient and hungry to succeed
- A good sense of humour, hard working attitude coupled with the ability to engage with clients and develop product lines across each account
Full company training will be provided with your product knowledge developed!
Our client is committed to securing the right personality fit and for that, they are open to anyone who believes they have what it takes! The role is autonomous and requires a 'go getter' with a committed attitude. Long days can be part of this career, attending trade shows, client entertainment and travel of a large territory! Excellent base salary, commission and tools of the trade supplied!
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, perhaps, you are looking for that 'next step' into a Sales rep role? Then call Kirsten on 0275773594 for more information. Applications are being considered immediately so dont delay!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.