Do you have a passion for fitness, the outdoors and don't mind doing a bit of hard yakka while you're at it?
Then we have an opportunity for you. We are looking for fit, committed and motivated people to join our team working in the refuse industry, Keeping NZ Clean.
Working with one of NZ's largest employers means that there will be opportunity for ongoing work, permanent placements and development within the company, if you have the right attitude.
So if you want an opportunity to prove yourself, get ahead and know what takes to do that, we want to hear from you. Who knows one day you might be saying "started at the bottom, now I'm here"
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and paid weekly
- On Going Work
- Employment and development opportunities for the right people
- Stay fit and get paid to do it.
- A team that will help you along the way and truly cares about your wellbeing and success
What we need from you?
- Physical Fitness
- Flexibility and available for early starts
- Ability to find your own way to and from work
- The right attitude and reliability
This work is in Albany . If you think this is something that you might be up for or want to know more about, we want to hear from you please call or apply now.