We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced Heavy Machinery Operators, specifically with experience as a Roller Operator. This position will be an immediate start on an exciting long term project.
The most suitable candidate will display a high degree of flexibility with roster type work, be capable of working full time hours and potential overtime. Be dedicated to the role and an all round team player.
What we're looking for:
- WTR and Class 2 licence required
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous Machine Operator experience - Specifically Roller
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Good communication
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate start
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references ( essential )
- MOJ and compulsory drug screen completed at the time of induction.
The best part about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
You can apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.