We are looking for keen, energetic and strong people who are ready to get stuck in and work hard to deliver for all New Zealanders.
We are looking for long term people who are keen to work in the great outdoors for atleast the season which runs through till mid-2020. We have multiple roles available currently, we supply all of the basic PPE you need to be successful.
AWF is a great way to get your start in industry we work to help you to be successful and ensure you always have someone there to help you when it's needed.
You will need the following to be successful in these roles:
- Have a full class 2 licence as a minimum
- You will be currently living in New Zealand and have the right to work here
- You will be able to pass pre-employment checks; including drug and alcohol and medical history
- Be physically capable and full of energy
- Be able to speak and understand fluent english
- Ideally you will have WTR endorsements on your licence but this is not essential
- A willingness to learn, take direction and develop
- Ideally you will be able to travel throughout the South Island, accommodation and food will be provided
- Prior labouring or concrete experience would be an advantage
If you fit this bill and want to work hard to deliver great results and be paid fairly for what you do then click "apply now" or give Dylan at AWF a call on 03 214 0388 (0800 88 88 60) because we want to hear from you.