Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Christchurch we are working with many key commercial players who need skilled and motivated workers to join their teams.
We are currently looking for Labourers - Road Markers for on-going assignments in and around Christchurch/Canterbury.
What you'll be doing:
- General site assistance
- Topping up the paint machines
- Assisting marking out the areas of work i.e. roads and airport runways
- Driving the pilot vehicles and small trucks
- Following instructions and Health and Safety guidelines at all times
To be successful you will be:
- Energetic, physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work as part of a small team
- Have a great attitude and excellent work ethic with relevant experience and positive references
- Have your own reliable transport, valid full licence would be an advantage
Please note in your application if you have some or all of the below:
- Full Class 1
- Full Class 2
- Forklift endorsement
- TC ticket
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement
- Pilot vehicle/Road marking experience
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Competitive market rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 021-853099 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles