We are looking for Traffic Controllers/Road markers to work with one of New Zealands largest Civil and Roading companies based out of Penrose.
Your role will be a mixture of Stop/Go traffic control, moving/lifting cones, setting up site plans with the instruction of the STMS on site, communicating via RT with the rest of the team, using road paint for layout/markings of the road, general labouring, and driving of a class 1 vehicle. The teams meets each night at Penrose and will then travel via the work truck to the required location in Auckland.
AWF are an industry leading recruitment agency that are known for the care they take with their Clients and Employees alike. AWF are industry leading in their health and safety policies and procedures as we want to keep you safe.
Skills & Experience:
- Level 1 Traffic Control ticket
- Class 1 Licence (Full licence is preffered but
- Dangerous Goods (Preffered but not essential)
- Physically able to lift up to but not exceeding 25kgs
What's in it for you?
- Additional training for the right applicants
- Gauranteed night shift work
- Weekly pay reflective of your experience
Due to health and safety the sucessful applicants will be required to to complete a pre-employment drug screen and all applicants must be leagally entitled to work in New Zealand.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!