AWF in Kerikeri are urgently seeking 2 people who are interested in working on the State Highway road network. You'll be conducting a varied list of activities including; Fixing pot holes, installing/replacing signs, clearing culverts, traffic control, litter collection and driving a class 1 tail pilot vehicle. You will need to have a current class 1 FULL NZ driving licence, a good level of physical ability as heavy lifting is involved, use of your own vehicle to get to a meeting point locally to join your team. There are long term possibilities with this role for the right candidates. We are needing 2 immediately and another 1 later in April. So, if you have the required skills and enthusiasm please apply or call us for more information (09 4016310). Interviews will be held within the next few days and someone will be starting a great job at the end of next week. Some training will be given to you also including ConstructSafe, Traffic Control and a comprehensive induction. All you need to do is send your C.V. and we will do the rest. You could be doing the following next week;
- Driving a tail pilot vehicle.
- Fixing all street furniture with a colleague.
- Buddying up in a truck travelling to your next assignment.
- Making Northland look presentable for the locals and visitors.
- Finishing the day with a great sense of achievement.
- You will be asked to be on-call over some weekends and evenings but additional pay is available. This is to cover any emergency call-outs such as animals on the road, floods, blocked drains and road traffic accidents.
You've only got to call us or apply and we will do the rest for you.