Our current road marking position is a great opportunity for someone after a night shift role, although we are getting applicants, unfortunately we are still on the hunt for the right candidate.
The base is located in Penrose with the starting hours of 7pm through to 5am. This position does involve manual driving to different locations around Auckland. It would be ideal for a person who holds a Traffic Control Certificate and Full Class 1 License.
- Starting rate from $20
- Great opportunities for long term work
- Opportunities for additional training and career advancement for the right candidate
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Reliable transport with a Class 1 Licence ( Will need to be comfortable driving manual)
- Traffic Control Level 1 (preferred but will train you)
- You will need a clean criminal history and be drug free
- Be keen to learn and have a great can do attitude
If this sounds like you, Apply now! Or feel free to give us a call on 0800 522 687 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to become a Road Marker.