Want to say you work for one of New Zealand's largest construction companies? Now is your chance! We're looking for multiple Labourers who are keen to work hard and learn new skills. You don't need much experience - just be excited to start your career off with a bang!
This role is for ongoing, full time work (Monday to Friday) and while it will start off temporary, if you prove yourself you could be offered a permanent opportunity with our client - this role will get your foot in the door!
No two days will be the same on site as you assist with our local roading projects. You'll get to work with a bunch of people who care about getting you home safe, and care about helping you grow. We're not going to lie - this will be hard manual labour but you'll also get to work with hand tools and possibly traffic control. Having experience in these things will be a huge bonus but as long as your keen to learn, we'd love to chat to you!
Ideally you will have:
- A full class 1 license (preferable)
- Experience using hand tools or a traffic control licence (preferable)
- The up and go to start early in the morning and work long days
- A clean system - which means you'll pass a drug test
So what's in it for you?
- Work with one of New Zealand's leading construction companies
- The opportunity to learn new skills with on the job training and the potential for career development
- You will be paid your standard pay rate + 8% for all jobs.
- With a focus on health and safety, we make sure you are safe and supported on the job
If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.