A well-established and respected Engineering company are looking for a mid level experience Rigger to join their team in Wellington.
New Zealand owned and operated
What's in it for you?
- Salary $65-70 depending on experience
- Tool allowance
- Overnight allowance when required
- Team lunches
- Monday to Friday
About the role:
- Install to a high standard of finish Structural Steel on project sites.
- Contribute to a team environment supporting and learning from others.
- Demonstrating safe working practices and ensuring the same of install team and other site workers.
- Help the company achieve its goal of continuous improvement.
- Experienced in steel erection rigging
- Team player
- Can follow good leadership and make valued contribution to the team efforts
- Familiar with multilevel erection
- EWP experienced, including work at heights
- Safety focused,
- Willing to work additional hours on projects.
- Read plans
About the company:
- Great company culture and ethics
- Have been in business for 30 years
- Low staff turnover
- 30 employees
For more information please call Graham on 021371720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org