Our client is a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. We have 2x temporary roles available with our client based in Queen Street CBD (Approximately up to 3 months' work or longer).
- The Distribution Assistant physically handles all inventory items from stock receiving, packing of stock, and supporting with preparing of goods for customers and other general warehouse duties. Be health and safety aware and be physically fit to be able to lift heavy boxes and push trolleys with stock (up to 25kg)
- The Duty-Free Packer handles all inventory Duty-Free stock receiving and assisting with preparing goods for customers. This includes delicate handling of high-priced items, gift wrapping them according to Brand standards (you will be trained up) and managing dockets for the Duty-Free bags and sealing them securely for despatch.
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Be experienced in working in an exceptionally busy warehouse environment
- Be available to work varied days/hours on a rostered basis (including weekends)
- You'll have excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team and seeks clarification when needed.
- You will possess an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and care is required for handling luxury products.
- Be well presented and you will also need to be prepared to 'muck in' and help out where required.
- Fluent spoken and written communication;
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics (Must clear MOJ check);
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a high volume environment;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to working on your feet all day, climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes
- Team player approach.
- Support the team in ensuring the highest level of client experience
- You will need your own reliable transport Bus/train is recommended as there is No parking provided!
The 2 shifts for these positions are: Working varied days / hours on a rostered basis (including weekends)
Excellent working environment, with great hourly rate.
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working