Our client is a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands in central Auckland.
We are looking for 4 casuals who are a natural when it comes to building rapport and trust with customers on the shop floor or in the fitting room.
- You have a love for fashion and luxury!
- A passion for the retail industry, and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs
- Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies would be an advantage
- Proven track record of retailing and selling
- Process sales transactions accurately including efficient cash handling and POS experience
- Be responsible for ensuring floats and the cash register balance and for the security of all money
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics (Must clear MOJ check);
- Superior customer service skills (A natural ability to build rapport with any customer and ability to adapt to different customers)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Mandarin a BIG advantage
- Support the team in ensuring the highest level of client experience
You will need your own reliable transport Bus/train is recommended as there is No parking provided!
The 2 shifts for these positions are: Working varied days / hours on a rostered basis (Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods)
If you are passionate about people and want to make a difference, love Fashion and Luxury, looking to work in a friendly, supportive team, then we'd love to hear from you. Great hourly rate.
Sound like you? Apply online today; we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working