We are looking for individuals who can exercise sound judgement on property conditions, who are technology savvy and can work efficiently.
You will likely have a strong maintenance or handypersons background or worked in previous building or carpentry roles in the past and looking for a change.
This role will require you to utilize your many attributes, including:
- Exceptional people skills, as you will interact with tenants from all walks of life
- Your ability to exercise sound grading judgement quickly and efficiently
- Time management skills, as you will need to ensure you are calling on each property within the pre-designated timeslot and completing each inspection within the allocated timeframe
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience with ipad and data collection software
- Proven experience in a role where you have successfully managed your own time and workload
- Ability to deal with people from all walks of life
- Exclusive access to a warranted, registered, insured and reliable vehicle that you will be able to utilize for work purposes
- Full access to a working mobile phone
This role will suit someone who enjoys a little handyman or maintenance work and is looking for a flexible working week. You will be self-sufficient with the initiative to troubleshoot on the spot and enjoy talking with people from all walks of life.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive pay rate and mileage reimbursement. Flights and airfares will also be fully paid for your full training and induction (up to 3 days). All Inspectors will also be given the opportunity for permanent employment with our client.
We are screening applicants immediately, call Hana Solomon on 021833017 for a confidential discussion!