In this role, you will be responsible for calling into state housing properties, by appointment, and conducting basic property condition reports and some minor works. We are looking for individuals who can exercise sound judgement on property conditions, who are technology savvy and can work efficiently.
This role will require you to utilize your many attributes, including:
- Exceptional people skills, as you will interact with tenants from all walks of life
- Ability to exercise sound grading judgement quickly and efficiently
- Time management skills, as you will need to ensure you are calling on each property within the pre-designated timeslot and completing each inspection within the allocated timeframe
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Experience with ipad and data collection software
- Proven experience in a role where you have successfully managed your own time and workload
- Ability to deal with people from all walks of life
- Exclusive access to a warranted, registered, insured and reliable vehicle that you will be able to utilize for work purposes
- Full access to a working mobile phone
This role will suit someone who enjoys a little handyman or maintenance work and is looking for a flexible working week. You will be self-sufficient with the initiative to troubleshoot on the spot and enjoy talking with people from all walks of life.
You will be rewarded with a very competitive pay rate and mileage reimbursement. There are also opportunities for permanent employment with our client so an interest in a long term career in this industry will be key.
We are screening applicants immediately, apply online today!
For a confidential discussion call Hana Solomon on 021833017 today.