We are looking for a Registered Electrician, if you can work well under pressure, be a great team player but be just as happy working on your own, you may will find this is the ideal job you would like to move in to.
Our client is a very progressive organisation, they use technology to make work smarter not harder, and they have a real passion and commitment to make sure everyone gets home safe each and every day. Combine this with a wide variety of different clients and the options to start working with a variety of equipment you may not have had the opportunity to work with before.
So, what are we looking for?
- Have a current NZ Electrical Registration/ Practising Licence
- Current and clean NZ Drivers Licence
- Be a problem solver
- Have your own test equipment and tools
- Be physically fit and in good health
- Able to work unsupervised and be able to train an apprentice
- Be prepared to pass a MOJ check
What will the job entail?
- General electrical, this involves Commercial/Rural/Domestic
- Heat pumps
- Ventilation systems
- Diesel generators and emergency back up power
- Grid connect solar power
- Alternative power solutions
If you want to learn more about living in and working in Wanganui, check out www.visitwhanganui.nz. Wanganui is a place steeped in history art and culture. It's surrounded by mountains, a beautiful natural landscape, dramatic west coast beaches and unspoiled native bush for tramping and wilderness trips. It boasts a vibrant community that prides itself on it's parks and reserves, cycle and walk ways.
What will be on offer
- Minimum 40 hour week plus overtime when required
- Company vehicle/ Cell phone/ Tablet
- Training opportunities as technology progresses
- Family friendly team culture
- Experience based remuneration
If this sounds exactly like the move you would like to make, please APPLY NOW.
You will need to include a current CV detailing your work experience, this must include two current contactable references