About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
Our Christchurch Branch primarily provides a range of trade experienced staff to construction companies large and small/of all sizes, and their contractors.
The Role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether that be a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and balancing priorities are key elements of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role with established clients that have the potential to offer more to someone that goes the extra mile for them.
Day to day you will be;
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and workforce
- Providing regular communication with clients and employees
- Managing daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensuring employees skills and experience match job requirements
- Responsible for the day to day management of H&S including on site auditing
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in the recruitment industry
- Client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
- Experience working with a CRM System such as Fast Track 360, salesforce or similar.
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation.
If this great opportunity sounds like you then please apply now with your CV and cover letter. Or if you would like to know more about the role please contact Sue Davison, Business Manager on 021 526 550.