We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team in the Auckland Construction Division. We are a dedicated, hardworking team who has fun along the way. If you have recruitment experience or if you are passionate about connecting with people on all levels, this role could be yours!
About the role: People are the core of our business, as a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect and communicate effectively with others to understand their needs, whether it's a Client or our valued field employees. This is an end to end recruitment role with equal emphasis on new business development and growing an already established portfolio of clients
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and field employees
- Ensuring field employees skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of team into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- Background in the recruitment industry preferred
- A strong Sales background and or account management experience is vital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast-paced environment
- A background & knowledge within the construction sector would be advantageous
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the AWF Madison Group
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Casey Afoa on 021806 414. If you are up for the challenge please apply now!