About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
The Role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to seek and build on business opportunities, to connect with people and to understand their needs. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients and the ability to grow the business.
Day to day you will be:
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and workforce
- Building on business opportunities
- Growing and maintaining business relationships
- Providing regular communication with customers and temp employees
- Managing daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensuring temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements
- Managing day to day H&S including on site auditing
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in the customer service industry
- Ability to seek out new business opportunities
- Background in the recruitment industry preferred but not essential
- Account management and sales experience valued
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation.
If this sounds like you then please apply following the link or email your resume to email@example.com