Our Christchurch Labour branch is in growth mode, and we have a new opportunity for an experienced recruiter who thrives on managing client relationships, & wants to take the next step in their career.
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. We are NZ's largest staffing provider with 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, and there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Christchurch Labour branch you will connect with people to understand their needs, whether that be a new or existing client, or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with a wide spread of established clients requiring labour or ticketed staff in eg Civil, Contracting, or Manufacturing sectors, that have the potential to offer ongoing opportunities to someone that goes the extra mile for them.
Your typical day will include:
- Clear communication with both Candidates, and New and Existing Clients
- Managing the taking, checking and filling of client staffing orders
- Identifying the "right fit" for each of our clients requirements with our Candidate Consultants
- Day to day management of H&S and on site Tool Box tasks being completed
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
- Identifying new opportunities with current and prospective clients for continued business growth
To be successful in the role we're looking for the following:
- possible existing Recruitment experience (and are seeking a step up with more responsibility)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills and experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure in this fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with both clients and workforce
The benefits: Our team are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into work and thrive. The role will be supported by Candidate Consultant staff, and for your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, bonus opportunity, and company Motor Vehicle, along with the opportunity to obtain a range of Industry Certifications, and all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation.
If this sounds like you then please apply following the link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org