We are looking for an experienced Reach Operator to work in a Distribution Centre based in Mangere that specialises in Communications, Network Construction & Maintenance Providing.
The work is Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. The premises are brand new and the team are super friendly.
Your duties will include:
- Reach Driving
- Counterbalance Driving
- Picking Orders
- Completing documentation
- Computer work
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Health and safety awareness
- Good communication
- Computer knowledge
- SAP knowledge would be beneficial
To be successful you will need:
- Current counter balance & reach licence
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.