We are looking for an experienced Reach Operator - Warehouse Assistant to work with our client who is the leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries. The client is based out in Penrose.
Reporting to a Production Supervisor, you will be required to perform Picking, Packing and Managing orders at warehouse.
Your duties will include:
- Counterbalance or Reach Driving
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Inwards/Outwards goods
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Able to work day shift Mon to Fri (this is an ongoing role)
- Computer literate
- Health and safety conscious
- Physically Fit & Strong
To be successful you will need:
- Current valid Reach Licence
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working