AWF are looking for Quality Checker's for world's largest airline catering & hospitality service provider. This will be initially a 2 month assignment with the potential to extend longer based on performance.
The person will be helping the team to ensure exceptional quality service and outcome is delivered to their valued key customers.
The role will provide service feedback management to ensure best in practice service delivery, identify challenges within service and influence the team to drive zero defect across all departments.
What's in it for you?
- Work with one of world's leading Airline Catering Company
- Potential for ongoing work for the right candidate
- Earn above minimum wage, plus 8% holiday pay and be paid weekly
To be considered for these opportunities, we are looking for people who are:
- Previous experience working in aviation manufacturing/production environment (Preferred but not essential).
- Previous food industry and quality assurance experience a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Ability to work with minimum to no supervision, self-starter, and problem solver.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex tasks.
- Work effectively under extreme deadline pressure.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of departments.
- Proficient in using computer (Data Entry) and basic software (Excel).
Must have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work permit.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Great Pay rate, plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC
- Free meals onsite during your lunch/dinner breaks
- A laundered Uniform
- Free Parking
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.