One of New Zealands most iconic food brands based in East Tamaki is currently on the lookout for a QA Technician to join their team!
The role is Monday-Friday 40 hours, you will be working to production levels so you may be required to start as early as 5.30am and overtime may also be a possibility.
Your duties will include:
- Reviewing production records (Critical control points (CCP) and Quality control point documentation (QCP))
- Carrying out inspection and testing on materials, WIP and finished goods
- Operate and improve the quality system and process
- Complete audits
The suitable applicant will have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A science background (Biochem, Chem, Microbiology or Food Science) would be beneficial
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.