About the Centre
At the heart of this Centre is their passion for children and the value the place on their staff. This is why they have consistently grown Centre after Centre and have become a second home for young children for the past 45 years. They have no plans to stop and are currently searching for their next batch of Early Childhood Teachers.
What's in it for you?
* Good hourly rate
* Established and secure Centre
* Career growth
* Excellent ratios
* 10 days sick leave
* Paid registration
* Stable staff environment - it isn't uncommon for staff to have been here for 20 years
* Paid flu vaccination
* Parking on site
* Lots of professional development
* Excellent teaching environment - we have never seen such happy children!
* A Centre that has maintained a reputable name
About the role
* Your passion for children and being on the floor is second to none
* Excellent interactive environment
* Looking for Teachers to teach preschool, toddlers, infants and babies
* Immediate start on offer
We appreciated your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in working for a centre that truly values their staff then click the apply icon now! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email your resume to email@example.com