Exciting new things are happening with this centre. With brand new resources and a new playground you will play an integral role
Exciting things are happening with this centre! They are undergoing a makeover with the added addition of new resources and a sparkling new playground and luscious vegetable garden. To help with this they are looking to take on board a Qualified ECE Teacher looking to learn the ropes of becoming a Centre Supervisor / 2IC.
What they have to offer:
- Fantastic team environment - they're truly passionate about children
- Brand new resources being implemented - and you get to help!
- Good hourly rate
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Learn the ropes but still maintain lots of floor time
- Regular professional development
- Discounted childcare fee;s
- Great management style - they support you to grow in your role
About the role:
- Must be fully qualified (Level 7) and registered
- Ability to plan through inquiry and solid knowledge of self -review process
- Knowledge of loose parts and rituals
- Ability to implementing curriculum of inquire though play
If you are eager to keen to become an asset to this centre then apply today. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email your resume to email@example.com.
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.