About the Centre:
This non for profit early childhood organisation is in the industry for all the right reasons - to ensure each and every one of our tamariki has the best start in life. They are now searching for warm and caring ECE Teachers to join them in this shared vision.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for experienced and recent graduates
- Excellent hourly rate - up to $30 per hour for fully qualified and registered
- Real career progression opportunities available
- 10 days sick leave
- Leadership courses offered to further your skillset
- Loads of ongoing professional development opportunities
- Discounted health care suppliers
- Job security - permanent, full time
- Fantastic team environment + supportive, forward thinking management
- Experience qualified (Level 7) teacher or recent graduate
- Provisional or full registration
- Genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of all children.
If you share their vision and passion for children, then we want to hear from you. To apply click the button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 021 246 6017.
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.