This mixed aged centre is licensed for 40 children and extremely well resourced. They are the centre where teachers go to stay and it's common to find teachers who have been here for 15+ years. Children are their primary focus and they believe each child deserves respect and acceptance to reach their full potential. Right now, they have a rare opportunity for a Qualified Teacher to join their team - you may be experienced or a recent graduate.
What's in it for you?
- 2 hours non contact time
- Extremely low staff turnover - and those that do leave always come back!
- 10 days sick leave
- Free parking
- Clothing allowance
- Regular and high quality PD
- Well resourced centre - ask and you shall receive
- Staff meetings once per month and paid for
- Fantastic and well organised team
- Excellent management - no micromanaging here
- Paid for flu vaccination
- Support provided for registration
- Amazing outdoor play area plenty of grass
- And so much more to offer!
What you need:
- Be a fully qualified (Level 7) Teacher
- You may be a recent graduate
- Full or provisional registration
- Or you may be an experienced teacher looking for a change
- You must be passionate about children and have a positive attitude
Opportunities like this don't come around often! If you are looking for something truly amazing then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the large volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.