Located in the heart of Mangere, this centre is part of a larger organisation. They are an integral part of this community and build strong and lasting relationships with tamariki and whanau. Licensed for 100 children they cater to the needs of babies through to 5 year olds. They are now looking for a likeminded teacher who shares their passion for children and community.
They are offering the following:
- $30 per hour for a fully registered teacher - provisional up for negotiation
- 10 days sick leave
- Career progression
- Leadership courses offered to further your skillset
- Regular professional development
- Wellbeing programme including discounted healthcare suppliers and flu shots
- Registration support
- Job security - permanent & full time
- Fantastic management who has been a part of the organisation for more than 30 years!
About the role:
- Must have a level 7 qualification in early childhood
- Open to new graduates, experience and provisional or fully registered teachers
- Overseas applicants must attach their NZQA assessment to application
- Options to teacher in Babies / Toddlers or Preschool
If you share their vision of quality education for all children, then click the apply button today. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 0212466017 or email email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.